STORM REWARDS Program Terms and Conditions
Participation in the Program
- Membership in STORM REWARDS is limited to natural persons only; no corporation, trust, partnership or other entity may hold membership in the Storm Rewards program;
- A Storm Rewards member ("Member") must enroll individually in his/her full legal name and such person may have only one open Account at any given time. Membership is solely for the benefit of the individual, therefore, it must be maintained in the name of an individual;
- The Guelph Storm Hockey Club assumes no liability whatsoever, including without limitation, liability for any expense, loss, cost, injury, damage, accident or any other matter or thing whatsoever, however suffered or caused (including compensatory, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages or damages for loss of income or profits), directly or indirectly arising out of or related to the Program or by reason of the termination of or amendment to the Program in whole or in part, the addition or deletion of reward partners or other features with or without notice;
- STORM REWARDS membership is a privilege which can be revoked by the Guelph Storm Hockey Club in its sole discretion at any time and without compensation for any reason including without limitation, for abuse or breach by a Member of any of the Terms and Conditions of the Program or any other actions deemed by the Guelph Storm Hockey Club, acting in its sole discretion, to be contrary to the Guelph Storm Hockey Club, Storm Rewards or the interests of its Members or reward partners;
- The Guelph Storm Hockey Club shall be under no obligation to continue the Program or to provide any notice of its termination;
- Each Member shall be responsible for advising the Guelph Storm Hockey Club of any change of their name, e-mail address or any other required membership enrollment data. Neither the Guelph Storm Hockey Club nor its Sponsors shall be liable for misdirected communications such as mail or e-mail or any consequences thereof.
- To participate in the Program and receive STORM REWARDS discounts you must become a Member of the Storm Rewards Program. Membership is absolutely free and no purchase is required in order to become a Member;
- To enroll, you must have a valid Canadian address, a valid e-mail address and be 14 years of age or older;
- To become a Member, simply complete a Storm Rewards Program enrollment membership form available online at www.guelphstorm.com or in-person at the Guelph Storm box office at 55 Wyndham Street North, Guelph, ON accurately and completely. After completion, your email address will be verfied and your Storm Rewards card will be valid.
- By enrolling in the Storm Rewards Program, you consent to receive the Guelph Storm e-newsletter as well as other communications containing special offers about the Storm Rewards Program and its rewards and services;
- The Guelph Storm Hockey Club does not collect personal information on its website from individuals it actually knows to be under 14 years of age. The Program is not marketed to or directed towards children under 14 years of age. The Guelph Storm Hockey Club requests that website visitors under 14 years of age not disclose or provide any personal information. If the Guelph Storm Hockey Club discovers such information, it will delete the child’s personal information from its records. If for any reason the Guelph Storm Hockey Club believes a user may be under the age of 14, it reserves the right to request proof of age of such user. If such proof is not provided, or if it is discovered the user is under the age of 14, all personal information regarding that individual shall be deleted from the the Guelph Storm Hockey Club system and the Guelph Storm Hockey Club reserves the right to limit and/or ban the user from membership in the Storm Rewards Program;
- For Members who are 14 or 15 years old, the Guelph Storm Hockey Club will only collect personal information required to set up and administer the Storm Rewards Program;
- Note to Parents. The Guelph Storm Hockey Club encourages parents to supervise their children’s Internet activities and to consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools can also keep children from disclosing online their name, address and other personal information without parental consent. For additional information about parental control tools please consult http://icra.org/en/parents; and
- Enrollment at www.guelphstorm.com is subject to verification and will be deemed invalid if the information is not true and/or complete.
Committed to Your Privacy
The Guelph Storm Hockey Club and its Sponsors (collectively, "we" or "our") are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- To set up and administer the Storm Rewards Program including ongoing management of Storm Rewards Accounts;
- To allow Members to participate in promotions and contests;
- To communicate with Members and to deliver a Guelph Storm e-newsletter;
- To understand Member needs and preferences, and to provide Members with products and services that meet your needs or interests;
- To recommend our products and services, or the products and services of third parties we select that may be of interest to Members;
- To provide Members with special offers and rewards from STORM REWARDS and our Sponsors and reward partners.
The Guelph Storm Hockey Club will obtain consent before using personal information for a purpose that has not been specified, unless the new purpose is required by law. Member information is considered a Guelph Storm Hockey Club asset. If our business is transferred to a new owner, Member personal information may be transferred to and considered an asset of the new owner.
Storm Rewards Discounts
- STORM REWARDS Members may be eligible to receive discounts on regular priced purchases at Spyke's Sports and regular priced tickets purchase at the Guelph Storm box office;
- In addition, from time to time, the Guelph Storm Hockey Club may invite partners to work with the Guelph Storm Hockey Club to provide more benefits and opportunities to Members;
- Members must present their personal valid Storm Rewards membership card to benefit from discounts;
Termination, Changes and Breach
The Guelph Storm Hockey Club may change these Terms and Conditions, any aspect of the Storm Rewards Program including redemption procedures or any rewards in any respect, all without notice and even though changes may affect the value of Storm Rewards benefits from discounts already collected. For current Terms and Conditions and other Program details and information, visit www.guelphstorm.com.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the Guelph Storm Hockey Club regarding your participation in the Program and your entitlement to any other benefits of the Program, and supersede all previous versions. Except as expressly contained in these Terms and Conditions, there are no conditions, representations, warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. When you deal with the Guelph Storm Hockey Club or its Sponsors over the Internet, you consent to the formation of contractual relations through electronic communications. The Guelph Storm Hockey Club has the final authority as to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and as to any other questions or disputes regarding the Program.